NEW MID-HIGH FREQUENCY VOLUME VELOCITY SOURCE (MHVVS)
The mid-high frequency volume velocity source is redesigned to deliver a final product that on any aspect drives it to a higher level. The improved performance, going hand in hand with a user friendly experience, puts it top of your mind when looking for a sound source. An embedded reference particle velocity sensor measures the output, volume velocity, directly and accurately. The amplifier has been embedded, making it a compact and user friendly solution.
The MHVVS can be used for a wide range of applications like transfer path analysis, airborne source quantification, component vibroacoustic behavior characterization, airborne source quantification and pass by noise simulations. This omni-directional source will guide your decisions in the right direction.
THE MHVVS AT A GLANCE:
• Covering a relevant and broad range of 300Hz – 12kHz
• High power output, maximum Sound Power of 107 dB
• Direct volume velocity measurements
• Embedded amplifier, making it compact & user friendly
• Fast reciprocal transfer function acquisition
• Flat response and very low diffraction