Software Developer for Velo Platform
Velo Software Platform
Velo is the Microflown software platform that combines the functionalities of nearly all Microflown systems into one integrated solution. Velo is fully configurable with multiple modules and dedicated applications, offering great flexibility to solve a large range of problems in the field of sound and vibration. We are looking for a full-stack software developer able to design, implement and test innovative measuring solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- You will design, develop, code and test innovative software solutions and products on the field of sound and vibration.
- You'll actively contribute through participation in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems
- Your voice will have an impact through your recommended modifications to processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementations
- We will encourage you to live innovation by promoting and soliciting ideas within project teams
- Proficient using Matlab: scripting, object oriented programming and graphic user interface design.
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java or Python
- Demonstrated ability to debug and optimize code
- Knowledge in application development and supporting a development environment
- Prior knowledge of signal processing and/or acoustics