International Noise Awareness Day
Microflown Technologies supports the 17th International Noise Awareness Day to be held on the 25th of April 2012. The event is held in over 40 countries and aims to promote awareness of the dangers of long-term exposure to noise in a working or living environment.
During daily work, in many industries people are exposed to the noise of the machinery they work with, such as lawn Lawn mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, rammers, vibro plates, jackhammersand many more. Obviously, eliminating the cause of the noise is the best way of reducing this noise.
To solve the problem of noise by localizing the source, Microflown Technologies offers unique vibroacoustic testing tool called Scan & Paint Near Field. With this method the sound source could be not only localized, but also visualized on all sorts of the machinery. The method allows engineers at machinery manufacturers to do their own acoustic optimization routine in their own environment, no longer requiring the need to test in an expensive anechoic room. Due to intelligibly software, the calculations and color maps of all acoustic properties can be done in a few minutes.
No less important in everyday life is an environmental noise. Many countries are concerned about the noise pollution: transportation system; industrial sites; construction – areas where Microflown Technologies Scan & Paint Far Field is applicable. The method provides a relatively easy tool for experts to locate and visualize sound sources in a 3D space.
Microflown Technologies encourages all manufacturers to unite in the fight against noise pollution. With our products it will be faster and easier. Contact us, if you are interested in cooperation. Let’s say NO to noise together!
- Microflown Webinar on 18th June 2015
- Upgrade your equipment with the new MFPA
- Scan & Paint 3D is released
- Remote Handle Release
- Scan & Paint | BrushUp Campaign 2013 | Winner Announcement
- Success Story of Tech Damper
- Chance to win the Scan & Paint system!
- Scan&Paint 2.0 - released!
- International Noise Awareness Day
- New Panel Noise Contribution Analysis Reference-Related (PNCAR)
- Scout 422 | New data acquisition
- Scan & Paint | TPA
- Scan & Paint | Buy & Travel
- Microflown Technologies launches new website
- Microflown Technologies moves to a new office per 06-12-2010
- Press releases
- Newsletter | December 2012
- Newsletter | November 2012
- Newsletter | October 2012
- Newsletter | August 2012
- Newsletter | July 2012
- Newsletter | June 2012
- Newsletter | May 2012
- Newsletter | April 2012
- Newsletter | February 2012
- Newsletter | January 2012
- Newsletter | December 2011
- Newsletter February 2009
- Newsletter January 2009
- Newsletter January 2008
Microflown Technologies would like to kick off the new year with an...
Please visit our booth to see our products & latest...
Please visit our booth #214+215 to see our products & latest...